Proper Golf

Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year To All My Golf Course Loving Friends!

Dear Friends, Fellow Golf Course Aficionados, Professionals, Golf Nerds, Die Hards, ...etc 

I just wanted to take a minute to wish all of you a Happy New Year!


The Village Club of Sands Point #13

2015 was a great step forward for Proper Golf. It was another year filled with fun and exciting projects, including my first solo project! The year started out by presenting plans to The Village Club of Sands Point, where we are now almost done rebuilding all of the bunkers! The year also included helping build a brand new golf course in The Deep South, and restoring one of the games historic courses back home in the Met Area, with Hanse Golf Design. 

2016 should have some more interesting projects in store. There are some plans in the works for another potential Proper Golf renovation, fingers crossed. We also have a few more holes at The Village Club to work on where we may be making some substantial improvements. In the mean time keep an eye out for the February Feature Interview on www.golfclubatlas.com

I have included a few of my favorite photos from projects I worked on this year as a small token of my appreciation for helping me chase the dream for another year.

Thanks again, and may everyone have a great golfing 2016!

Jaeger Kovich



Ridgewood Country Club #4 West 


Mossy Oak Golf Club, Mississippi



-- 

No comments:

Post a Comment